– I’ve attended my first meeting on my own. It may not look like a big deal, but it really is. If you stop to think about it, it was ME representing the company! People turned to me to ask questions and I had to deliver them! I must say that for the first 45 minutes I was pretty confident, as I actually knew the answers to the questions. Then the thing started getting technical and I had to say “Sorry, but I can’t honestly answer that, I’ll have to check with Graham and come back to you on that” Not very professional, but better than staring into space and looking stupid!
– I’ve watched Failure to Launch, a romantic comedy with Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew McConaughey. It was actually funnier than I thought and had a few moments of real laughter. Once again though, the DVD from Lovefilm.com was considerably scratched and had to skip a few minutes forward for it to play. I’ve been using this service since 2005 and never had a serious complaint, but have to say that in the last few months the quality of the DVDs has worsened.
– After the film I’ve watched the footy: Spain v England. Of course, Spain won 🙂 There’s a reason why Spain were the Euro Champions whilst England didn’t even clasify.
Silly thoughts that came to my head today:
– How much shorter is Silva compared to Peter Crouch?
– How much money has the Andalucia’s tourist board spent in Marketing? Everywhere I go I see the “Andalucia Loves You” banners… I bet they’re not cheap.
– Why is Tesco’s own Couscous so much worse than Ainsley Harriott’s one? You can’t go back to the cheap stuff once you’ve tried the expensive one…
– Do footballers actually watch football matches (in which they’re not playing?)
– Are Zooey Deschanel and Katie Perry sisters?
– I LOVE the new Cadbury’s advert, it makes me laugh out loud…
– There are a few really funny scenes in “Failure to Launch” where Matthew McCounaghey gets bitten by several “peaceful” animals…